Thursday, June 16, 2011
And the Ayes Have it...
Today I spent most of the day doing computer work, there's not really a glamorous way to say it. I went through old voting records of some different Congressmen and compiling them onto a spreadsheet on different topics to be used later by on of the Legislative Assistance for something or another. All I had to do the was write Aye or No a lot of times which makes me wish I knew keyboard shortcuts a lot better. It was cool to examine what topics spurred Congressmen to vote one way when the rest of their party or Coalition voted another. I also got to do one of my first runs to get flags that people from the district have requested. One of my first solo excursion and I didn't get lost so that was a win for me because there are a lot of tunnels with random turns to get back to the flag office. The day ended up being slow and I was done with what needed to get done so I headed out a little early. I left and got to experience the lovely downpour of rain for the thundershowers that are currently here but got to my train alright and headed home just a little wet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment