Monday, June 20, 2011
Briefing Memo
Today the last of the new interns started so we are officially starting our summer schedule. I didn't get to do the tour today so I have a little more time to study up and find some more fun facts about the Capitol. I had the afternoon shift today so when I came in at noon I was soon off to my first Democratic Whip Weekly meeting where I had to take notes to report back to the office on what the party was up to this week. The meeting just goes over what the plans are for the week as far as legislation and other notable events for both Congress and the White House. It lasted about an hour and then I wrote up my memo, which took awhile due to the never ending ringing from the phones all day. I logged more of the constituent's mail, a never ending task, after I finished my memo and then headed home a little after five.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment