Monday, August 15, 2011

Faxes...again

This week Zach is gone so its just interns in the front office with a few of the staffers still around. I now get to see things a little differently in the office since I am sorting the incoming faxes which includes a lot more than what I normally see. I never knew that so many faxes actually come into our office but since we are only able to access the addresses of our constituents, the ones from Texas or California (where a lot of the extra ones actually come from) do not get filed. Nick and I were able to get through a lot more of them today so that we are caught up through the middle of last week. This actually means that there are not many left because as Congress goes on their August recess so do a lot of the lobbying groups that put together the faxes. The inbox should be empty tomorrow and then I can finally think of something other then faxes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment