Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Lost...
I walked outside yesterday on my way to work because the weather was so nice but today I walked to work via the Senate side tunnels. I have always had a hard time finding the way to the trams that run from the Senate office buildings to the Capitol and my luck was no better today. I ended up walking all the way to Russel (the furthest building from my new dorm) before I found the entrance to the tram. Once I was to the Capitol I was finally able to set my head straight and make it over to the House side. Today I gave my first extended tour and only got a little turned around and was able to remember most of the new facts about the different artwork that I showed them. They were also a small enough group that we took them to see the House floor as well so they were happy at the end of it. I took the tunnels on my way home from work and was able to figure out which elevators I need to take so hopefully will not get as lost as I did today next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment