Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Back to Work
Today I was in the office and up to the normal work after the three day holiday weekend. I gave to tour to a small family which was only made difficult by the large number of visitors to the Capitol this week; I actually had to wait to get visitors' passes for my small group of four. I got back to the office and waited around with the rest of the staff to hear the verdict on the Casey Anthony trial. I was mainly wanting to see the media's reaction because how they each know exactly what is going to happen but they all have different conclusions as to what that is...needless to say our staff was surprised. Its been fun watching big news events in the office because there are multiple TVs and multiple commentaries by staffers as to what will happen going on all at the same time. Another intern reminded me of a hostess job opening that she had told me about so when I got back to GW I headed over to the restaurant to apply...fingers crossed I will get something to fill my extra time and my wallet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment