Thursday, July 21, 2011
Oh the Heat...
Well my family left just in time as I have now had to go through two of the hottest days yet and it is only expected to get worse. We have had heat warnings in affect and today they moved the air quality rating to red...meaning that the air is so bad that it is not good for anyone to be in it. All I know is that I am thankful that GW has air conditioning units in each room and that I have some good books to entertain me. My trips outside have been limited to the essentials, like food, but when the heat index says it feels like 113 degrees it makes me double check to see what leftovers I have still to eat. The humidity is suppose to go down after tomorrow so at least I will no longer feel as though I am swimming when I go outside!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment