Sunday, July 24, 2011
Through the Weekend
This weekend was still extremely hot but now that we have gotten through Sunday the weather looks to be getting better for the next week. I stayed cool by keeping inside, even if that meant going to the mall in Pentagon City to check out the sales at Borders since its closing. I did get a couple books for a good deal although they did decide to turn the air conditioning off in the store where it got a little warm...I guess when you go bankrupt every thing must go. The rest of the mall thankfully had the air on full blast. Today I walked over to Trader Joes for my weekly grocery run and once again found myself in a line that went around the whole store. Now its time to get ready for the crazy next week, which is the last full week before the August recess and the impending August 2nd deadline for the debt ceiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment