Monday, July 11, 2011
Not Just Another Day at the Office
Today I was able to do some new types of work making it a fun start to my week. First I got to go to another Whip meeting and now that I know the format (and know how fast they go through things) I feel like I could keep up a little better then last time. I wrote a briefing memo on that and then got to start in on a research project...well sort of. I had to look up information on a radio show that the Congressman was going to be doing an interview with so I basically searched around on their website and facebook page to the news stories that they were covering. We needed a list because the radio show is known for asking a few random questions and we were hoping to get some sort of idea where the questions might lead to. It was a fun project to work on for the afternoon. I stayed a little later then normal today since votes were not starting until 6:30 and most of the staff members were staying while the Congressman waited to vote. It will be interesting to see how this week pans out with the budget issues not being debated until next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment